Bringing together some of the biggest names in health and fitness industry. As well as talks and workshops on everything from healthy eating to emotional wellbeing, plus a range of classes from Pure Gym, Tribe Yoga, Clubbercise and Dancebase.
The impressive line-up includes:
- Kilted Yoga star Finlay Wilson
- David Beckham’s yoga teacher Shona Vertue
- Celebrity personal trainer Chloe Madeley
- TV chef Tom Kerridge
- Jasmine Hemsley of Hemsley + Hemsley fame
- The Food Medic and Dr Rangan Chatterjee, presenter of BBC 1’s Doctor in the House
- Free health MOTs from Nuffield Health
- Massage from OMH Therapies and Neal’s Yard, plus advice on physiotherapy, fitness and nutrition
Improve your health in 2018 or just want to come along to fun classes and interesting talks.
20% off tickets - click here to redeem
PLUS, 3 pairs of tickets to WIN - click here to enter
Assembly Rooms - 27-28 Jan
Doors open 9am, Ends 6.30pm Sat and 6.45pm Sun